The Teacher Guide encompasses teaching children as a whole child. The guide engages teachers in a step by step 10 month curriculum on a monthly to weekly to daily basis.
The Teacher Guide includes:
- Room set up
- Time table of Schedule
- Songs and Fingerplays
- Craft Ideas
- Shapes and Colors – Writing and Recognition
- Letter Recognition and Writing lessons
- Weekly mindfulness exercises
- Games, songs, breathing exercises
- Self regulation skills for emotional growth.
- Sharing techniques
- Positive affirmations, Acceptance and Kindness crafts
- Experiments, and Nature
- Suggested reads
- Holiday craft ideas, songs, finger plays and Games.
- Indoor and Outdoor Color Matching Games
- GAMES: All within the Children’s Dry Erase Workbooks and Teacher Guide.Children will use their fine and large motor skills to join in on fun games, mindfulness exercises, finger plays and math games.
- Sensory Wall and Bin Lessons
- Fire Safety lessons
- Dental Hygiene Lesson
- Spanish/English Speaking Lessons
- Earth Day Lesson
- Election Day Voting games and learning
- Party Ideas for almost any celebration
- Tips and Ideas for an Amazing Graduation or Moving Up Ceremony!